• Keep up to date with the latest scientific research.
• Give each rider the care, diligence and support they need, irrespective of their ability.
• Be honest with the rider.
• Train each rider to the demands of the event.
• Have a logical, progressive, periodised training plan.
• Work within the rules of the sport.
• Tailor the training to the individual.
• Analyse and track the training trends, continually assessing the plan along the way.
• Be approachable, supportive, enthusiastic and friendly.
• Be 100% confidential.
• Be clear.
What I expect:
• 1 month notice when terminating the coaching relationship.
• To keep the training diary up to date with feedback as well as data.
• To be honest and open.
• To be consistent in the training.
• To be jointly accountable. This is a partnership.
• Give adequate notice for updates / revisions in the training plan.